Thu, Feb 11|
Brian Karrels - Farm Shop
Soil Health Event Presented By Clean Farm Families
Building Soil Health To Increase Profitability Featuring Rick Clark
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2021, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Brian Karrels - Farm Shop, 1522 Lake Dr, Port Washington, WI 53074, USA
About the Event
Thursday, February 11, 2021
10am - 3pm (Free Lunch Provided)
- No-till & Cover Crop System
- Economic Impact
- Return on Investment
- Planting Green
- Bonus: The Clean Farm Families and Ozaukee County's Demo Farmers will also be reporting on their activities and experiences after lunch.
RSVP on This Site By Monday, February 8th.
Or If You Prefer You Can Contact
- Bob Roden | (262) 689-1037 | email@example.com
- Or Andy Holschbach | (262) 284-8271 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Attendees are recommended to follow COVID guidelines. Who is Rick Clark? Rick Clark is a 5th generation farmer from Williamsport, Indiana, who specializes in cover crops and nutrient cycling to improve soil health. Rick has incorporated a no-till system into his farm for 15 years and runs his own farm like a never-ending experiment. Rick learns more and more every year on how to minimize inputs while maximizing yields, soil health, and soil structure. His farm is 100% Non-GMO, 100% No-Till, 100% cover cropped, and is currently being transitioned into an end goal of 100% organic. Rick is building a system that will be viable and sustainable for generations to come; and Rick works hard to share his approach to regenerative farming so others may find the same success he has.