Field Day: Interseeding Forage Species Into Silage
Time & Location
About the Event
INTERSEEDING FORAGE SPECIES INTO SILAGE CORN
WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT YIELD, FORAGE QUALITY, AND WINTER COVER POTENTIAL?
October 14th 11:00 am to 1:30pm
RSVP to: Andy Holschbach email@example.com / 262-284-8271
Or Google Form: https://forms.gle/AkXBBNw3YqWm5ACu9
Topics of Discussion:
- Alternative forages in dairy ration, Scott Davel, nutritionist, Farmer’s Grain and Feed
- Learn about compatible species, Andy Walsh, Deer Creek Seed
- Recent research updates from Dan Smith, UW Extension
- Hear from farmers, Dan Jacque, Matt Winker, and Adam Lasch about their interseeding experiences
- Headed South on Hwy 57, Use Exit 96 for Saukville
- Take a left onto Hwy 33/E Green Bay Ave
- At second roundabout take a right onto Northwoods Rd.
- Continue onto Sunset Rd for about a 0.5 mile. Field will be on the right.